Central Planner (Supply Chain Services) – Full time, Permanent role – Based in Soho office
An opportunity has arisen for a Central Planner to join Supply Chain Services within the Gold Key Media team.
The successful candidate will oversee the various activities and tasks within the Soho based Supply Chain Services Team. They will also liaise with the sales teams and the Operations team in Barnet.
The candidate should be able to work in a fast moving office environment and be able to prioritise workloads. They must have a customer focussed and service attitude and should have intermediate Excel skills (Filtering and simple formulas) and be willing and able to adapt to the training on the Microsoft Dynamics – Navision system.
Accuracy and attention to detail is important.
Key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- To set up publications and customers in the Gold Key Media systems (Microsoft Dynamics – Navision)
- Maintain pricing information
- Aid in the setup of new and existing Corporate racks business
- Manage all copy management activity, including the implementation of customer orders and Job sheets
- Newspaper ordering
- Prioritise all workloads to ensure the timely distribution of all products
- Work with the Finance department to ensure timely and accurate invoicing
- Produce, and act on a series of KPIs
If you feel this is an opportunity for you, please apply with a covering letter and current CV to Nisha Siyani, Sales Planning Manager (Nisha.firstname.lastname@example.org).
Closing date for applications to be submitted Midday on Friday 18th August 2017.