Venue Account Manager – Full Time, Permanent role – Based in Soho office
Gold Key Media is the world’s largest supplier of quality publications to the travel and leisure industries.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a well organised individual to become part of a dedicated team, reporting to the UK Venue Sales Manager. We are seeking someone who looking to progress into a front line sales role, preferably with a minimum of one year’s experience working in a sales environment. With excellent communication skills you would be responsible for the following areas:
• Day to day liaison with sales team and venues
• Assisting the sales team on proposals and pricing lists to venues
• Contract management, database control, and monitoring internal operational documents
• Collating worksheets, researching for and contributing to sales team pitches and presentations
• Raising and progressing contracts/IRF’s/worksheets
• Developing and researching extra sales tools and venue demographics
• Key liaison with distribution teams
• Being the first point of contact for any enquiries from new venues
The successful candidate will have strong administrative skills, intermediate level of Word/Excel/ PowerPoint and will be comfortable working individually and as part of a team. You will be highly motivated, forward-thinking with a positive attitude and the ability to work to tight deadlines. Experience of working in distribution/ marketing/ sales is preferred.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply in writing, enclosing an up to date CV along with a covering letter explaining why you wish to be considered for the position. Your application should be sent to Vicky Frankland, HR Business Partner (firstname.lastname@example.org)