Venue Sales Executive – Full time, Permanent role – Based in Soho office
An opportunity has arisen for a Venue Sales Executive to join the Venue Team within Gold Key Media.
The successful candidate will support the directors and Venue Sales team with administration and improve service and sales to venues.
The candidate should be able to work in a fast moving office environment and be able to prioritise workloads. They must have a customer focused, service attitude and should have intermediate Excel skills (filtering and simple formulas) and be willing and able to adapt to the training on the Microsoft Dynamics – Navision system.
Accuracy and attention to detail is key.
Key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Formulate basic proposals and pricing lists for venues and for front line sales team.
- Researching for and contributing to sales team pitches and presentations.
- Liaising with venues on quotes – particularly group deals and new business programmes.
- Email campaigns/newsletter to new and existing opportunities
- Assist with renewals of magazine subscription packs
- Raising and progressing contracts/IRFs/worksheets
- Manage client distribution log
- Monitoring internal operational documents – night reports, refusal reports, credit reports and financial management tools
- To be the first line of alert for any non-delivery, understock/missed deliveries/credit issues/change in spend etc
- Ensure Navision is kept up to date with current contact details
- Collate extra sales tools to drive forward value of our venue offerings (e.g. decent photos of each venue type etc)
- Assist with client requests for room bookings
- Liaising with distribution to obtain timely delivery for PODs/Fedex tracking etc and reporting back to sales team and venues
- Attend industry events where required, often out of normal working hours.
If you feel this is an opportunity for you, please apply by sending a cover letter and CV to Rachael Grundy at firstname.lastname@example.org