Planning Reporting Executive – Full time, 6 month fixed term contract – Based in Soho office
An opportunity has arisen for a Planning Reporting Exec to join the Admin team within Gold Key Media..
The successful candidate will oversee various data and reporting activities. They will also liaise with the Publishing sales teams and the Operations team in Barnet.
The candidate should be able to work in a fast moving office environment and be able to prioritise workloads. They must have a customer focussed and service attitude and should have intermediate Excel skills (Filtering and simple formulas) and be willing and able to adapt to the training on the Microsoft Dynamics – Navision system.
Numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail is important.
Key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Extracting copy placement data from Gold Key Media systems (Microsoft Dynamics – Navision), and collating into a database
- Producing reports that are submitted to Publishers detailing where product has been placed
- Working with the Sales Planning Manager to identify streamlining opportunities
- Pulling together comprehensive information for Auditing purposes.
- Double checking invoices to ensure accuracy
If you feel this is an opportunity for you, please apply with a covering letter and current CV to Nisha Siyani, Sales Planning Manager (Nisha.firstname.lastname@example.org).
Closing date for applications to be submitted Midday on Monday 14th August 2017.